Weight is still good. Was 148.5 this morning. I am just doing my best to still exercise and keep my calories high enough to stay in the same weight range.

I did drop from a 38DD to a 36D. Got a new bra this weekend because the others are a bit big now. I wish bras didn't cost $20 (for a cheap one). Underwear is like, $3 each, why are bras so ridiculous?

Today I ate pretty well. I had my typical breakfast and snacks, steak & green beans for lunch, and my fat free hotdogs and Ore Ida tater tots for dinner.

Gave myself a pedicure. I've never had one, and though I have a gift certificate for one, I still don't know if I will ever get one. Shannon & Ali were nice enough to get me a certificate but even just doing the ped egg on my own feet tonight was too ticklish for me. I don't think I can handle someone else touching my feet, I'm way too ticklish. I'll think about it though, for sure. I might be able to put the certificate towards another service if I just can't deal with it.

Anyway, the pedicure went well. I used the ped egg, took a hot bubble bath, exfoliated my feet with a scrub, clipped, filed, and buffed my nails, used cuticle oil and lotion, and then I painted my toes a cheerful pink! :) I am not very good at doing toenail polish though :( I think they will be ok though! :)

Emailed out the info for viewing our wedding online :) I saw the wedding of someone else and it looks totally great, so I'm excited and nervous about our own wedding being broadcast. :)

Stressed and tired. My feet feel nice and relaxed. If only I could do a full body pedicure :)

No comments: