Another post about clothes :)

After my last post, I said, lets see what Polyvore can do. I am new to it. But I love that you can put in a color (for example, "mustard") and up come hundreds/thousands of combinations of outfits you can put together! I used one I found from the mustard search to help me put together my outfit for tomorrow.

What do you think?
I used my mustard shoes as my starting point. Put it with my dark gray cords, a white t shirt, and a 3/4 sleeve black cardigan over it. Added gray pearls, a silver & black ring, sparkly antique dangly earrings, and my mustard yellow & amethyst bracelet. Not too shabby!
Of course this outfit will prove difficult when going in for tanning tomorrow evening, but, one thing at a time!




4 comments:

Chai Latté said...

Very cute! Those exact shoes are on Polyvore too! I saw them once and thought of you :-)

Melissa Whittaker said...

still, looks better on the bed in the picture than it does on me today! :)

Chai Latté said...

i doubt that! times two!

Anonymous said...

melissasouthbeach.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading melissasouthbeach.blogspot.com every day.
fast loans
loans