taking a break from diet stuff...

For a huge vent.

Wednesday, I went to my mother's for lunch. She mentioned she wanted to borrow the sapphire pendant that my grandmother gave me to wear at the wedding. (She's envious of this pendant, that's pretty clear). anyway, i say fine, no problem, never ONCE say she can't have it, but I do tell her that since her dress has a high neckline, with silver all around it, I don't htink its appropriate to wear a necklace of any sort with the dress. (Shannon can vouch for me here). She gets all pissed off, acts like a total bitch at dinner wednesday night (barely speaking to me, being nasty, refusing to help me fix a button my jacket, etc). So i avoid her yesterday, and instead, stay at work. To have a day to just...break away.

My grandmother has given me a 3 strand, probably 300 pearl chocker to restring for her (it has small small fake pearls), and wants knots in between each one. I got a tool to do it. She gave it to me approximately a week ago, wants it by the wedding. I told her when she gave it to me, it would take me alot of work, but I would get it done. She's already asked about it 3 times since.

I have been trying not to talk wedding for a few days, because I had such a bad day on Tuesday. I went over for lunch today, and both mom and meme are there.

First, my grandmother brought up the pearls AGAIN. And insisted she would keep bugging me til I get it done. I told her, don't you will piss me off. Like the only fucking thing on my todo list is to do her pearls. I'm getting married in less than 4 weeks! I have ALOT to do, nevermind work. I'm not farting around, doing nothing, BELIEVE me.

Then, she says to me "oh, that pendant I gave you would look REALLY nice with your mom's dress" to which mom replies "no! we're not talking about this. she told me i couldnt have it." Which i never did. So i told her so. I never said that mom, i said i didn't think you needed one, but heather can vouch for me here (she was there) i NEVER said you couldn't wear it! I said wear whatever you want! I don't care!

Then mom tells meme, as i'm sitting rightthefuckthere, oh, you can borrow my pearls for the wedding, they'd look nice with your dress, and on and on describing the pearls, and offering to go get them. She did it just to piss me off, and i'm sick of that shit. Like 1) its rude to do that because I SAID I WOULD GET IT DONE, DAMMIT! and 2) what if she does borrow them after i've scrambled to get them done. That's so fucking oh my god rude.

I'm so sick of the two of them. My mom, my grandmother, and my sister, have been the rudest, bitchiest, most unbelievably ridiculous people through my entire wedding planning process. I wish they weren't coming. And I FULLY, WHOLEHEARTEDLY PROMISE YOU I MEAN IT. Don't fucking come.

I wish I had eloped. If I knew 2 years ago, what I know today, I would never have planned this weddding. brad and i would have flown to vegas and eloped, and be done with it. its so not worth it now. I want to be married, and i dont want my family there. How awful is that. Family i've loved my entire life, i can't stand to be around anymore. It is absolutely unbelievable.

No comments: